The Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually by webinar on Tuesday, October 1st at 9 pm Eastern Daylight Time. Please save the date now for the AGM.
CAA is legally required to hold an AGM. This meeting is brief and will help you to understand how the organization has delivered benefits to you as a full Audiologist member. At this meeting we will ask members to vote on the motions including the role of President Elect. We encourage you to attend this brief meeting as we must have a quorum of members. If you are unable to attend the virtual webinar at that time, you will have the opportunity to fill out an Instrument of Proxy to give your proxy vote to the President of CAA via email.
The Annual Report and Audited Financial Report for consideration will be sent to members in early September.
The goals of the AGM are to:
- Receive the annual report, including financial statements for fiscal year ending May 31, 2019,
- Elect President-Elect for 2019-2020,
- Appoint auditors and authorize the Board of Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration,
- Hear a brief summary and receive the written annual report of the activities of CAA during the previous fiscal year, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.