CAA’s Annual Membership Renewal is March 1, 2019. By renewing your membership, you are supporting the only association in Canada that provides an exclusive voice for audiologists. Current members should receive an email on how to renew their membership.
CAA Membership Benefits Also Include:
Audiology Advocacy and Awareness
The CAA Board of Directors and committees strive to advocate for audiologists all over Canada by providing a unified perspective on issues related to the professional of Audiology. For example, CAA:
- Contributes significantly to the advocacy work of the Canadian Infant Hearing Task Force (CIHTF).
- Participates in joint initiatives with federal health funding agencies to optimize funding of hearing health services and efficient processing of claims for consumers.
- Meets with Senators and both Federal and Provincial Members of Parliament to increase awareness of the impact of hearing loss. Places articles and advertising about Audiology and hearing health in national publications distributed to millions of Canadians through digital and print media.
- The Find an Audiologist.ca is a member-only benefit to connect the public with Audiologists.
Education, Communication, and Research
- CAA members receive significant discounts on registration for our internationally acclaimed . This year it will be Sunday, Oct. 27 – Wednesday, Oct. 30 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- CAA members have free access to webinars with international & Canadian speakers.
- CAA provides an annual grant of $5,000 or 2 X $2,500 for clinical research
Supporting Future Audiologists
- CAA encourages the growth of our profession by supporting audiology students and early career practitioners.
SAVE: Professional Liability Rates and Membership
- Exclusive to CAA members, the liability insurance plans have no administration fees, and include greater limits of liability and enhanced products. Liability insurance details .
- MEMBERSHIP FEES are less than other national associations.
Visit our website to see a full list of membership benefits.