Instructions for Participants: Poster and Podium Sessions
The Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) Poster and Podium Sessions invites all clinicians, students, researchers, educators, policy makers and other professional or health care providers working with hearing or balance to submit original research for presentation (by poster and/or podium) at the annual CAA conference. Submissions in the form of abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance by the CAA Science and Education Committee (SaEC). Posters may also eligible for entry into the Outstanding Student Research Award held during the conference.
- Abstract and presentation content must be original scientific research
- Abstracts may be submitted in either English or in French, but the podium and posters must be presented in English
- Applicants must submit an abstract to the CAA by the deadline date * updated to August 15th, 2017
- Applicants and presenters must disclose all funding sources and potential real or perceived conflicts of interest
- Poster presenters must be in attendance during the scheduled poster sessions for questions