What can I do if I suspect a hearing loss, if I develop tinnitus, or I have any questions about hearing and noise?

If you suspect that you have a hearing loss, or if you have tinnitus, consult an audiologist or family physician. An audiologist is a professional who is trained to test your hearing and give you advice about hearing loss or tinnitus as well as give advice on prevention of hearing loss, especially from noise exposure.