Vestibular Assessment & Management for Canadian Audiologists: A Scoping Review is a document prepared by a joint committee of Audiologists representing both the Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) and Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC). The purpose of this scoping review is to create a framework for Audiologists who perform vestibular diagnostic assessment and management in Canada. It outlines suggested knowledge requirements and provides direction to help guide practice.
Members of the National Vestibular Scoping Review Committee include:
- Janine Verge, AuD, Aud (C) Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres, Nova Scotia (Chair)
- Ronald Choquette, M.O.A., AuD., University of Montreal, Quebec
- Carolyn Falls, M.Cl.Sc., R.Aud, University Health Network, Ontario
- Kathy Packford, M.Sc., R.Aud, Alberta Health Services, Alberta
- Yvette Reid, M.Sc., RAUD, Providence Health Care, British Columbia
- Uta Stewart, AuD, Saskatoon Health Region, Saskatchewan
- Michael Vekasi, M.Cl.Sc., R.Aud, Aud(C), Alberta Health Services, Alberta
- Erica Zaia, M.Sc., RAUD, Providence Health Care, British Columbia
We invite members and associates to provide feedback on the revised draft by November 1, 2016.
Please submit your comments or feedback to Janine Verge, AuD, Aud (C) at JanineAllison.Verge@nshealth.ca.
Please note: The document will be translated into French once finalized.