The Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually by webinar on Thursday, September 22nd at 9 pm ET.
The Financial Statements and Annual Report for consideration will be posted to the CAA website by September 12, 2022.
The goals of the AGM are to:
- Receive and consider the annual report, including financial statements for fiscal year ending May 31, 2022,
- Elect President-Elect for 2022-2023
- Elect new Directors to the Board
- Appoint auditors and authorize the Board of Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration,
- Hear and/or receive written reports of the various CAA standing and ad hoc committees, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
To Hold the Board Accountable
- The Board of Directors create policy and make decisions that have a direct impact on membership. Your presence at the AGM allows you to hold the board of directors accountable and/or show your support.
To Stay Up-to-Date
- Attending the AGM will provide you with insight into the performance and direction of CAA.
To Support the CAA
- Holding an AGM and reaching quorum is a legal requirement. If enough members do not attend, the AGM will have to be rescheduled.
Full members and early career members are the only members who can vote. To vote at the AGM you must log in to the Zoom Webinar program link using your computer. Audio will be accessible through your phone or your computer speakers. If you do not have access to a computer, please fill out the Instrument of Proxy and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.