The Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held virtually by webinar on Tuesday, October 1st at 9 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
(CAA Members log into the CAA website first)
Members please review the Annual Report and Audited Financial Report for consideration.
The goals of the AGM are to:
- Receive the annual report, including financial statements for fiscal year ending May 31, 2019,
- Elect President-Elect for 2019-2020,
- Appoint auditors and authorize the Board of Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration,
- Hear a brief summary and receive the written annual report of the activities of CAA during the previous fiscal year, and
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.